Friday, August 29, 2008

SO I'm standing in line. . .

at the new Circut City grand Opening yesterday. I look around and everyone . . . EVERYONE has some sort of Raiders memoriblia. I instant feel uncomfortable, simply because 90% of Raiders fans I know or have met are not the nicest people. I get the guts, really i have no idea where they came from, to ask the guy behind me if someone from the Raiders was in the store. At that moment, as the last word left my mouth, every thing slowed, everyone in line turned towards me and began to charge . . ok okay, so a few people turned around to look at me like I was a freak. When I found out Bill Pluckett was in the store I said: "oh, okay, thats pretty cool." Yeah like I know who he is. I did keep my mouth shut, however to the fact that I'm a Niners girl. Go #1! Alex Smith BABY!!!! ANd I like the Bears simply because my whole thing with Chicago and my cousin used to play for them.

So yea, not too much to report. But I'm working on a few things. And the new Fall Out Boy pic is cute. Very little boy lost look. Anywho, I gotta take some lunch to Ally and then enjoy a glass of wine with new Josh Hartnett movie "August" about some dotcommer something. I dunno Josh Hartnett is it. Oh, and David Bowie. So, look for a review.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That's Jim Plunkett.Did you have too much of that wine!
Love ya,
Mom