Monday, August 11, 2008

Rolling Stone Stalker?



So I go to my mail box, because Ally never checks the mail, and what do I see? Robert Downey Jr. As he is on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. Now you tell me if this is weird or not. The August 7Th issue was sent to my parents (and my former address)house with my name on it no extra forwarding stickers. And the new issue that i received today was sent to my new address, again without forwarding stickers. The address box on the cover couldn't be more perfect. This is completely odd as i don't subscribe to Rolling Stone. I read the articles I want online but other than that its just not something I go out of my way to get. What's the deal?

Oh and I signed up for Red Box rentals. You know the !$ a night rental thing inside Raleys. Well since I signed up (and its free) for texts from them I got a free movie rental. So I thought hey, Mad Money isn't in my NetFlix que line so why not get it for free? I'm just not into movies right now. I found it so boring and didn't even get half way through it. I'm a big movie fan, whats going on? I'm probably so preoccupied with getting settled, weekend events, and all sorts of unnecessary stress that I just can't relax enough to watch a movie!

*deep breath* Maybe soon!

No comments: