Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Really? I mean when will this end?

Really? Is this really happening again? I do my best to stnd up for guys. I hate the "princess-I-get-my-way" girls that treat guys like crap. SO why do I get screwed over all the time? The few guys that are the quirky, nerdy, shy kind of guys that I could possibly connect with are impossible to find. I'm giving up. I mean it. Seriously. I'm so done with the lies and false excuses. I'm completely honest, up front and real, so why the heck do I get the shaft everytime. Not to mention the same "I'm gonna be busy for a while" excuse. I fell for it last time and it's true he was busy, busy doing some other girl. But I knew it was a lie this time too. And I'm done with having lies put in my face. You don't like me, don't think we'll work out fine! I'm not a fragile 15 year old any more, I can handle it. I can't stand liars, so be a man about it. Get some balls and be straight foreward with me. I won't lie to you. If you're gonna lie to me, then keep walking and don't look back.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You go girl! You deserve the best and so don't settle for less.