Wednesday, August 6, 2008

a nightmare, just a nightscare

I haven't blogged in quite some time. I've been busy. I just have to get this out. Last night I has the most frightening dream of my life. I'm not even sure it was a dream. I have trouble sleeping, all the time every other night. And this isn't too unusual. I'm still adjusting to my apartment and twin size bed. But I slept uneasy long before that. Now I'm not sure if this was my dream or it really happened which is even scarier. And I jolted awake crying and the thought of it makes me cry now. If I was sleeping then I was dreaming that I was awake in my room in the dark just lying there. Then the door opened and a tall man in a dark leather or motorcycle jacket came in my room walked over to my bed with his arms by his side and his hands in fists. He peered in through my canopy and had bright slivers for eyes, grunted heavy and slightly pumped his fists by his waist and turned on his heel and left through the door closing it behind him. That's when I jolted and slightly raised my head. I immediately took my pulse and it was racing, my forehead was broken out in a sweat and I was laying exactly as I was in the possible dream. It felt so real. I pulled my covers and reached for my cell phone and clutched in it my hand as I fell back to sleep.
Now I don't watch scary movies for this reason. I watched a pleasant Adam Brody movie before I went to bed. That I know of no one crazy is stalking the streets and breaking into second story apartments. I do remember hearing my sister come home and when i woke from the dream it was only thirty minutes later. I don't know what this means, if it was real (which I hope it wasn't), or what to think of it. I have never been so scared in my entire life.

No comments: