Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The sum 0f 2007

The Sum of Things of 2007

# of broken hearts 1
# of dates 1
# of hair colors 3
# of bands met lost count at Warped Tour
# of live shows again lost count at Warped Tour
# of blogs 6 WHY?
# of important people in my life that I lost 2
# of friends I can’t live without too many to count AWWWW
# of car accidents 1
# of classes registered for and dropped 5
# of career changes 2
# of dreams come true 6
# of hang overs 1
# of days to San Francisco never enough
# of times I’ve been thankful beyond words 31,536,000
(that’s how many seconds are in one year!!!)
# of personal growth moments too many to count
# of musical crushes 4
# of crying rages a lot less than 2006 hahaha
# of meet and greet mishaps 3
# of hospital visits 4 (that’s more than usual for me)
# of misdirected road trips 8
# of memories endless
# of pants ripped due to jumping off furniture William Beckett style 1
# of whipped cream fights behind the counter at least 4
# of stickers on the back of my car 11
# of restraining orders from Gerard Way 0 so far
# of Kiki’s jokes about my reading of a book to change a tire 8 until I punched her
# of days I realized I have a place here and some people cant live without me . . . 365

No comments: