Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Current Obsession: Nine In The Afternoon


I’m not bashful about it. I love Panic At the Disco. Yes, there was a time when I couldn’t stand to even look at those sweet babyish faces, but I don’t know. I kinda just let myself get lost in everything that was hidden in the lyrics and every note. So, it’s no wonder that I’m captivated by “Nine In The Afternoon.” I have to say that this is not all my fault. I actually first heard it on someone elses MySpace page and stole it from him: John Keefe.
Anywho, this song, for some reason really speaks to me. It makes me want to wake up at nine in the afternoon. I know that if anyone takes the lyrics quite literally then they’ll just think I’m a nut case. But really, think about it and listen. It’s marvelously, ridiculously addicting and perhaps one of the best songs I’ve heard this year. At least as far as Panic goes!!

No comments: