Saturday, April 12, 2008

A song by me: The truth hurts worst of all


The truth hurts worst of all

Tell me the truth was I ever the one with you, when you smiled said “this is nice”, and made me laugh about a trip to Rome, I’ll tell you where to roam and how to get there, just be lucky I’m no Carrie, if I were you’d be sorry, your problems are much more than I’d ever want to deal with, dealing drugs and pedaling hookers would be easier, easier for me to understand, and then the pain wouldn’t be real, but real it is, so I’ll find another man, a better man a real man who can love me, really love me and has more to give me than I know what to do with, without, withhold, withheld a love not really more lust and so hot one touch could have ruined me, could have made me marry you prematurely, not without pain and knives sharpened to sting hard and cut fast, cut you off.

Megan Elizabeth Brown
3/9/07

No comments: