Saturday, April 12, 2008

Again with the distraction

I'm so easily scatterer brained sometimes. I got on the Internet twenty minutes ago to look for something rather quickly, didn't find it and proceeding somewhere else. I then organized my favorites and checked out a few blogs that i subscribe to. Then I thought, hey i haven't posted anything in quite sometime, so here I am. I woke up today with a short mental list of things to do. I have to work in just a few hours and surprisingly my list is checked off completely. But then you know how you add to any list you make? Well, I'm there. I boxed up all the clothes from my closet that i either haven't worn in over a year or are just too hot to wear currently. In doing so I created a 3 foot gap in my closet so it will be easier to store all the clothes that usually find a home on the floor of the closet or in a pile my my sewing machine. So, now I'm working on that. Speaking of sewing machine. I'm successfully wearing a skirt that I hand made and designed. Whoo-Hoo!!! I look foreword to all the possibilities the sewing machine will bring. I have a few patterns/material sets cut out for more skirt, blouses, purses, and dresses. Yay! Pictures will be up soon. Also I have an amazing hoodie that I'm working on. Alright enough stalling, I have clothes to hang and more scattering to do. Enjoy life!

No comments: