Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things start to look better

Before they look even worse. I know it's only the beginning of the year, but I'm done with it already. With the economy the way it is, there is almost no hope to do anything or even have a job at the end of the year. Yeah, no one's saying anything yet. But if store after store in the shopping center where I work closes, not to mention the main attraction, what else should I expect? Six years ago I was told that I could do anything and go anywhere. Some one deserves to good kick in the face, as everywhere I want to go closes or cost more than my life and everything I want to do will only cost more money than I will see in my life time. I mean really? Okay, so right now I'm just in a negative funk and want to shoot someone, cause no one seems to understand that only so much money comes in and only so much goes out. Yeah, I made several mistakes and got myself in a a little mess, I take responsibility. But even when I get out of one mess, everything else goes down the hole, you know the stinky one. Seriously, I will never get married and have kids at this rate, why bother looking?

No comments: